Anne and I have finished this year’s MS-150 charity bicycle ride, but we are still short of our fund-raising goals. To help redress this deficit, have we got a deal for you. We are offering donors a selection of rewards to choose from. This is a limited time offer and there are not many opportunities left. So act now!
Anne has offered to knit socks, hats or fingerless mittens to the first few donors that act now to participate and give. Much of her work has been featured in this blog before and I have selected representative examples of her past work for this post. Donors will be able to work with the fiber artist (that would be Anne) who will design their lovingly knitted product.
So here is the deal:
- Donations of $50 or more will be rewarded with the choice of either a hat or a pair of fingerless gloves.
- Donations of $100 or more will be rewarded with either a pair of knitted crew length socks or a hat and a pair of fingerless gloves.
Personally, I’d recommend going for the socks.
Here are the details of the deal:
- All donations need to be made prior to October 15, 2010.
- Already received donations at the $50 level or above are already grandfathered into this deal.
- Already received donations below the $50 or $100 dollar levels are also grandfathered into this deal if they are bumped up to a qualifying level.
- Rewards for first time donors are guaranteed for donations up to Anne’s and mine combined goal of $600.
- Rewards will be knitted on a first donated, first knitted basis.
Finally to donate just click on either Mark’s or Anne’s MS-150 donation pages. Remember it is for a good cause, fighting the disease of Multiple Sclerosis.